VACANT POSITIONS AT THE GENERAL SECRETARIAT OF ORGANISATION OF ISLAMIC COOPERATION (OIC), JEDDAH, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to invite qualified Nigerians to apply for current Positions at the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The vacant positions are:
- Professional Officer, Department of Economic Affairs, General Secretariat, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Vice Chancellor, Islamic University of Technology, Dhaka, People’s Republic of Bangladesh
2. According to the OIC Secretariat, applications for the vacant positions must be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae and should be sent to:
Directorate of Cabinet
OIC General Secretariat,
PO Box 178, Jeddah-21411,
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,
Fax No. +966126512288,
- The deadline for the submission of applications for the post of Professional Officer is 31 March, 2019, while that of Vice Chancellor is 7 April, 2019.
- Interested applicants should please visit: https://www.oic-oci.org/vacancies and click on vacancies at the bottom of the website for details.
George Ehidiamen Edokpa
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja
Tuesday, 5 March, 2019